Sunday, April 4, 2021

Science indicates that there are no aliens... or not

If you do a Google search for "there are no aliens" you will find hundreds of articles to read on the subject.  I have listed a few in the links below....check it out.  These articles span the gamut of "pro" vs "con".

I think it is kind of funny that the same people who claim to be "following the science" when it comes to wearing a "Covid Mask" will at the same time believe in aliens.  Same with spiritual things.  I talked to a guy the other day who was adamant, saying, "Don't talk to me about the Bible.  I've heard it all.  I don't want to go there.  I'm not religious."  Then a few minutes later he was telling me all about how aliens came to earth millions of years ago and left lifeforms which later evolved into humans..... he was serious.  Really.

The first article below is of particular interest to me because of my interest in math and the myth of evolution.  This "scientist" goes to great lengths to explain why aliens could not possibly exist because of the incredibly  impossible odds of them ever evolving.  Then he turns around and says that we were just lucky here on earth because we did evolve. It was like we won the biological lottery over and over and over again beating impossible odds at every turn. He totally blows evolution out of the water, but then, he still believes it.  Scientists are so afraid to say the "G" word, then they accuse Christians of having blind faith.  Ha.

An evolutionary scientist explains why there can be NO aliens.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...