Sunday, March 7, 2021

Geocaching on ET Highway Day 2

We attended online church this morning at 7.  We attend East Bay Calvary Church in Michigan.  Check it out.  We also attend Brush Prairie Baptist in Vancouver, WA but we skipped this morning.  We will catch up tomorrow.

Found the Car Keys

We hit the road caching and found 100 along ET Highway and then we headed off on a side road to find more that were placed by a different team.  Boy was it dusty.  The road had recently been graded and dust was piled over a foot deep on each side of the dirt road.  The road led up and down some very steep, but small hills.  We found 168 total caches today.  

In addition to caching, we found an interesting info sign all about Joshua Trees.  I also found a nice steel chain hook laying next to the road.  Interestingly, we found a set of car keys laying out in the desert.  I wonder who lost that?  We stopped caching at sundown and then made the 45 mile drive back to camp.  Before going to the camp, we stopped at a car wash and blasted all the dust off of the car.

The Dusty Road


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...