Tuesday, March 16, 2021

One last alien artifact found on ET Highway

We finished geocaching ET Highway and were saying goodbye to the Area 51 valley when we came across this strange thing.

It is some kind of pot that was apparently used for heating up some kind of glue or goo.  It was still filled with the hard black substance.  I'm thinking the aliens sustained some damage to their space ship when they were fired on by an Air Force jet years ago.  It had to to land, cloaked of course, and make repairs.  When they were done with the repairs, they left the pot in the desert where it has remained all these years.  The black substance is like nothing I have ever seen before and it is very hard when cool.  I imagine it liquifies into a gooey gel when heated.  It could be used to patch holes in the alien ship.

What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Maybe it was left by pioneers after a failed attempt at making Mormon coffee

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...