Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Chapman Chrysler/Jeep


The people at Chapman in Henderson NV have been very nice. After some funny comments when we first rolled in to the service area they finally realized our situation and gave us service priority.

When we first rolled in coasting on dead stick, the service person came out and said, "You can't park there." "You will have to pull up to the service window and you will have to park the trailer over there." "There" was a small parking lot with typical slots for cars, all filled. No way could you maneuver a trailer in there even if a slot was available.

The coffee, donuts, and internet are all free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...