Saturday, April 17, 2021

Geocaching Ellensburg

 Up at the usual time, we headed off to Ellensburg for our last day of geocaching for this trip.  I had a big list of caches located all over the city.  We found all but two and most of them were in good shape.  We took the time to browse a very nice art museum/gallery downtown.  There was a cache inside the museum located inside a boot.  There was a lot of nice art work for sale but all of it was too rich for our blood.

At supper time, we pulled into the Taco Bell drive through, grabbed some grub, and then headed out to a local park to snarf it down.  Alas, we could not find the entrance to the park so we had to settle for a quite side street.

After our meal, we searched harder for the entrance to the park and finally found it.  One last geocache at the park and then we headed back to the camp.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...