Saturday, April 17, 2021

Another trip for home

Today we arose, one the one hand wanting to stay longer but on the other, yearning for home.  I hitched up the car last night so all we had to do was have breakfast, tidy up the ship and set sail.

Fixer Upper with a view
On the way out of the camp ground, we pause to take pictures of all the painted stones that the owners had placed about.  Then we took one final glance around and headed down the road.

It was a beautiful day for travel....not a cloud in the sky.  The mountains were out in all their splendor.  We stopped at the "Stonehenge" WWI memorial for lunch.  After lunch, we made the final beeline down the Washington side of the the gorge toward home.  We arrived home about 4 PM and unloaded all our stuff in record time.  After parking the trailer, we ordered take out supper from Ranch Veijo.  Tired.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...