Monday, December 7, 2020

Christmas Decorations

Today we finished up placing out all the Christmas Decorations including the large nativity scene in the living room.  I decided to change out the standard light bulbs that are in each piece and replace them with new LED bulbs from Ace Hardware.  That was an expensive quest....$22 bucks for 6 bulbs.....yikes.

It was sunny for a short while today so I used a bit of that time to paint a couple of welded "Ants" that I had made out of some wire and large RR bolts.


We had some soup for supper and I played D2 this evening while listening to an audio book.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...