Tuesday, December 8, 2020


We went for a walk this morning and one of the neighborhood streets was so trashy that Susie wanted to come back with the car and clean it up.  So we got some gloves and some trash bags and headed out.  Did the job in short order.

This afternoon I spent a lot of time welding up an Owl.  It is made out of a shovel, 2 lower ball joints from my Jeep, some curved metal from a shelf bracket, and some RR jamb washers.  It turned out pretty nice.  I found out that it is hard to weld a ball joint onto a shovel.

Tonight I spent all evening trying to order custom tee shirts online.  It ain't easy.  Not if you want a his and hers match that is NOT unisex.  Female Tee's must be fitted not just a potato sack with a logo.  Then you have to match color, font, design, etc.  When you finally go to purchase, then the surprises hit.  Amazing how it goes from $12.95 to $24.95.  That was 3 hours spent.... not very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...