Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Shopping today.  We headed out to Walmart in our Jeep.  About a block from home, we encountered an old Russian man standing by his big tricycle looking rather lost.  We stopped and asked if he needed help.  Of course he could not speak English but he pointed to his tricycle chain.  It was off so he could not ride.  He was also so feeble, or tired that he could not bend over to fix it or push the trike either.  I got out and fixed his chain then helped him back on the trike.  He was grateful and pedaled off toward home.

Average crowd at Walmart.  Being a rebel, I wore a mask to get in the door, but once inside, I took it off and put it in my pocket.

This afternoon I finished up a quilt that I have been working on with at "Cat" theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...