Monday, December 28, 2020

Meaning in life....

 I've been retired now for 12 years.  My how the time flies.  The more time you spend being retired, the farther you get removed from your purpose in life, or your identity in the community that you once had.  

Well, part of my purpose now seems to be working on my Grand kids' cars.  Today I worked on Ashley's Volvo.  I did an oil and filter change.  Replaced the air filter, cleaned the MAF sensor and ran a thorough electronic code scan.  Later I gave her a nice lecture about keeping your oil above the safe level and keeping your tires pumped up to the recommended pressure.  Time will tell if that had any effect. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...