Saturday, December 5, 2020

Mowing and Raking

 Today, after a rather laid back morning with breakfast of waffles, Susie and I headed to the church to do some lawn care.  I jumped on the Bad Boy mower and used it to rake all the leaves in various parts of the campus.  Susie spent a lot of time cleaning up the area in front of the church entrance.  She wanted more time so I proceeded to mow the whole campus lawn except for the ball field.  After mowing, Susie still wanted to clean up the cedar tree droppings around the machine shop parking area, so we did that too.  It was a hard afternoon of work.

This evening we relaxed and watch two episodes of The Mandelorian.  Afterward, Susie played some video games while I worked on my blog.  We listened to a couple of short stories in the form of audio books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...