Saturday, December 12, 2020

Susie is making Christmas goodies

New glasses. Here is my honey doing her thing baking Christmas goodies and she is sporting her new glasses that came in the mail today. 
Susie with new Glasses
My Daughter left her Volvo here last night with the check engine light active.  I used my MaxiDas DS708 to diagnose the codes, clear them and reset the light but this is not a permanent fix.  I also tinkered with some of the sensor wires to check for bad connections.

This evening we watched the new Mulan on TV.  It is not as good as the cartoon in my opinion but it was still good.

I sent this photo and some of this post using the Email method.  I just wanted to try it out.

Flew my drone for a few flights this afternoon.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...