Saturday, January 16, 2021

Valentine quilt for my honey

This week I worked on this little "throw" type quilt for my honey.  It has a valentine theme and measures about 50x32.


Rough Layout using 8" Blocks

All stitched together

Finished product

I ironed the hearts on using a light fuser then stitched around them using a applique stitch.  For border, I used 4" strips cut from an old sheet folded in half to two inches and then sewn on using the standard binding method.  We have and old double recliner.  The purpose for this quilt is to drape over the back of the recline for a decoration.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...