Thursday, March 11, 2021

Flying Saucers Discovered Near Area 51

I had almost given up on the whole alien thing for this trip.  We have not seen a single alien nor a single UFO.  Today was no different.  We heard loud Air Force Jets flying in clouds most of the day but we did not see any space ships.

Small UFO about 14" Wide
We DID find more evidence though.  Susie found a small abandoned flying saucer.  Maybe it was just part of one. 

Later in the day we found the remains of two UFO's just laying in the desert.  They must have landed here long ago because they were short on fuel or something.  Then the harsh environment of the desert caused the top portion of the ships to waste away leaving only the bottom frame.  We found two of these side by side about 10 feet apart.  What else could it possibly be?  In the picture below, that is a rock in the middle of the UFO frame.  The rock is covering a geocache that someone left there.  The Silver thing in the background is not a UFO.  That is my JEEP.


10' wide each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...