Sunday, March 14, 2021

Intact UFO finally discovered

 I just can't believe we found this!!  We were out hunting geocaches in the desert along ET Highway and stumbled upon this big thing.  It is definitely sort of saucer shaped.  I wish I had parked my Jeep next to it so that you could get an idea of the size.  The picture just doesn't do it justice.  You could probably haul it on a flat bed semi-trailer, but there is no way that it could have gotten here that way.  This has got to be proof positive that UFO's are real..... this is one of them!!  I hope it doesn't fly off before other people see it.  I could not see any damage so I'm sure they just parked it here for a while.  I didn't hear anything inside but they could have been in there.  I almost called 911 to try to get someone out here to document this but then I figured they would not believe me anyway.  We just got outta dodge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...