Monday, December 15, 2008

Dec. 12th



Friday. Up early and hit the road. We are heading down 95 S from Twin Falls, ID and into some remote and bleak terrain. The day is perfect. After some morning clouds burned off, it was clear all day and not too cold. We made pretty good time and stopped along the way to find 4 or 5 geocaches. One POI (Point of Interest) was a rest stop that was featuring a pony express rest stop. There was a nice history of the pony express and some images of tough riders on their horses. Out in the middle of nowhere of course.

We arrived at Josh and Lynnel's house around 8:00 PM. Vegas traffic is awful and we were driving through during one of the calmer times.

Lots of hugs for the kids, Tyler and Katrina, and also for Josh. Lynnel is nowhere in sight.
Every one is sad, but glad to see us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...