Saturday, March 13, 2021

More UFO Evidence Discovered

Today while exploring the desert around Alamo, NV, we discovered several pieces of alien space craft.  We did not see any aliens.  They are so elusive.  My daughter says that if you are looking for them you will never find them.  They find you when you least expect it.  Here are the items that we found today.  The parts do not appear to be from the same ship.

Probably an engine cowling from a UFO.  Notice how shiny it is after years of laying here in the desert.  The UFO must have be damaged by an air force jet.

This is a rare find.  It is a mini-thruster off of a UFO.  They use them to make small adjustments to their speed and vector while approaching Earth.  Then they are jettisoned.  I was amazed to find one.

Possibly an escape hatch cover from a damaged UFO

High Frequency Antenna Part

3 Unidentified UFO Parts

You can see that today we had a real bonanza when it comes to finding UFO relics.  Some of these are really old.  How else could this stuff get so far out here in the desert?  It must be UFO's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...