Sunday, March 14, 2021

New Geocaching Record

Sunday... Daylight Savings... Spring Forward..... Yuk.  We go up wanting to sleep more.  After breakfast, we attended online church services at Eastbay Calvary Church in Michigan.  After church we loaded up the Jeep and headed out down ET Highway to do some more geocaching.  It was 75 miles to the first cache....whew....its gonna get worse.  We found caches all day and by 4:30 we had found 200 geocaches.  This is a new record for us.  We also found some alien artifact for which I will make a separate post.

We we finished our last geocache, we were 101 miles from the campground.....long drive home.  I guess this is an adventure, something to never do again....ha.  It is fun, but we are having to replace a lot of busted up caches.  The scenery is beautiful.




This picture is a special memorial geocache dedicated to Mike Adams.  He was speeding by one night and hit a cow.  His Jeep was found off the highway, right about here.  Sad deal. There are lots of cows wandering around.  They have the right away.

Looking West Above, Looking East Below
ET Highway


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...