Tuesday, March 9, 2021

More UFO parts found off ET Highway

 Today we were touring the desert west of Rachael, NV, near Area 51.  We did not see any aliens but we did find some things that they left behind.  This first picture is obviously part of one of their rockets.


Rocket nose cone

Susie is holding the bottom part of an exploded flying saucer.


Part of a small UFO

I found this strange shiny object laying in the desert.  I'm not sure what it is, but it had to get here some how.  Could be it was thrown out of a UFO, or maybe a part that fell off.  The fact that it is still shiny after laying here in the desert for many years testifies of it durability.

Part from a UFO??

We did some more serious geocaching today but we got off to a slow start.  It was 45 miles to get to our first cache.  We found 119 and then drove back to camp.  The weather was threatening all day and on the way back to camp we encountered a very small amount of rain.  We stopped in Rachael today and visited the gift shop there.  We also found all the caches in Rachael.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...