Monday, March 8, 2021

UFO Landing Zone

 Today we drove by Rachael, NV near Area 51.  The whole valley here is considered Area 51 by some, others refer just to the AFBase that is near Rachael.  We came across a UFO landing site.  Take a look at this strange gravel like circle that is out in the middle of nowhere.  Who would put this here? And for what purpose?  

UFO Landing Site
We came across this warning sign painted on a rock.  It sort of made us shutter when we saw it.

We stopped at a gas station on the edge of Rachael.  It is open some of the time.  While there we saw two aliens who were driving an old 1953 Plymouth when then must have expired from heat exhaustion.  Aliens can gas up at the station.


Again, we saw no aliens today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts with Morning Coffee

  T oday I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say...